Thinking of the best audio headset for gaming, the first name that comes up is Razer. The headsets are typically designed for gamers keeping their requirements while gaming as the main focus. Razer headsets are a piece of art and especially their wireless headsets are just the right spot to end your search for gaming headsets.
Razer Wireless Headset
The wireless headsets range from Razer is everything to explore on. These have multiplatform connectivity and an ergonomic design best suited for maximum comfort for ears in long-hour gaming. The wireless connectivity makes you feel free and tied to anything while gaming.
With features such as active noise cancellation, cooling gel-infused cushions, and connectivity with up to 12 meters, the headsets cannot be just looked over left. The wireless headsets have a 3.5mm audio jack also if the player wants to play in wired mode connection. These are also capable of fine-tuning the game and chat volume to avoid overlap.
Based on the features, reviews, and market cap, here is the list of the top 10 Razer Headsets:
1. Razer Blackshark V2
The headset has amazing features such as:
- 50mm drivers Triforce Titanium with 3 types of tuning: high, medium, and low
- Ultra-clear cardioid mic provided with USB sound card
- Ear cushions made of Flowknit Memory Foam for minimum heat build-up for ear skin contact
- Detachable 9.9mm mic with better voice isolation
2. Razer Baracuda X
This one stands out with some great features for gamers:
- USB-C dongle with USB-A extender providing smooth 2.4Ghz connection on gaming devices and phones.
- 250g ergonomic design with breathable memory foam, great for marathon gaming
- 40mm drivers for in-depth and immersed experience for music and audio while gaming
- Control buttons under ear cups for calls and volume
- 20 hours battery life for gaming non-stop.
3. Razer Kraken Green
With availability in so many colors and the greatest market cap in the USA, the Razer headset is always on the wish list of any gamer. Here is the Razer Kraken headset review:
- 50 millimeters drivers providing 7.1 surround sound for positional audio and surround sound software enabled for Windows 10 64 bit only
- Cushions in oval shape and cooling gel-infused to prevent pressure build-up and overheating
- Cardioid microphone with outer noise cancellation
- Ana log volume control and mic mute switch
- Bauxite aluminum made frame for flexibility and durability
4. Razer Pew Die Pie Kraken Pro V2 (Pew Die Pie Razer Headset)
As the name suggests, the Headset is named after the famous You Tuber Per die Pie and he always wears them in his shows. The benefitting features
- 50mm drivers with Neodymium
- Designed exclusively with Pew Die Pie theme
- 3.5mm jack with a microphone having a quick mute toggle
- Kevlar Reinforced cables for longer life
- Frame made of Aluminium for greater durability
5. Razer Man O’ War Headset
Covered under 1-year warranty, the headset’s key USPs are:
- Lag-free audio performance on PC and PS4
- Virtual 7. Surround sound with maximum precision
- Marathon battery life of 7 days gaming on a single charge
- Clear voice with retractable microphone
- Controls on-ear cups for quick adjustments
6. Razer Nari Ultimate Headset
- THX spatial surround sound with in-game immersed positional audio for the optimum gaming experience
- A Razer Headset with auto-adjusting Headband to ensure minimum pressure on gamer’s head and pain-free long gaming hours
- A volume adjusting and microphone mute button and volume, chat tuning for refined sound
- Wireless connectivity with PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices
- Wired compatibility is also available with a 3.5mm jack with the above-said devices
- Razer chroma including 16.8 million colors to provide a personalized experience
7. Razer Thresher 7.1 ( Razer Headset PS4)
- it has 7.1 surround sound for Play station 4
- lag-free connection for audio up to 12 meters
- leatherette plush ear cushions for utmost comfort
- in-built control buttons with retractable mic with audio frequency up to (12-28000)Hz
- 50mm drivers and 16 hours of daily battery life
8. Razer Opus Wireless
- ANC button to instantly raise the ambient noise making aware of the surroundings in between gaming
- Ultra-comfortable leather ear foams to go for uninterrupted long play sessions
- Active Noise Cancellation technology to cancel out the outside sounds while watching a movie or series
- THX-certified sound quality for different kinds of environments and media
- 25-hour battery life with autoplay and stop feature, carrying case also provided for the razer headset
9. Razer Tiamat 7.1
- 7.1 surround sound through 10 discrete drivers, 5 in each ear cup providing the best sound in your ears
- Engineered design to provide uniform weight distribution and minimum clamping force
- Adjustable microphone with frequency response range (20-20000)Hz
- Designed for producing sound in a natural way this Razer headset picks up from one direction for crisp clear sound quality
10. Razer Kraken Kitty RGB USB Gaming Headset
This headset has a unique look and some exclusive and very good features like:
- Kitty ear with Razer Chroma lighting, Snake logo areas with a triple-headed design
- Razer streaming companion app to react and interact with audience emoticons and mid streams alerts
- 7.1 surround sound with best in industry quality
- The cooling gel containing cushions, oval-shaped and indent for spectacles, preventing overheating and pressure
- Noise cancellation and retractable microphone
- Volume up and down controls o ear cups and THX spatial on/off toggle
Razer Headset Mic not Working
Gamers often face this problem and it turns to be completely spoiling your gaming experience.
Here are some hacks to solve the problem:
- If you have recently updated your OS, then you have to make sure about the microphone enabled in Windows 10 privacy settings. Click on Start, then settings, then privacy, and then Microphone. You will have to enable the apps to use your microphone there. Your Razer headset should start working.
- If there is any external recording device or corrupted river used, then remove all other audio devices first. Then, navigate to the ‘Speaker’ icon and select ‘Recording devices’. Check for the inputs in the microphone. If not, then click on Troubleshoot Problem or else enable and update the drivers. If still not solved then, go to ‘ Device Manager ‘ and uninstall the device.
After that, go to ‘ Action’, then ‘ Device Manager ’, and then click on ‘ Scan for Hardware changes’ The system will detect for necessary driver and install it.
If still not solved the, perform a factory reset to solve the issue.
- Try to run in Elevated mode. Navigate to the directory of the application, go to Compatibility mode and then, click on ‘Run this program as an Administrator. Click on Apply to save changes and restart your computer to see if the audio works.